GROHE BauEdge Single Lever Basin Mixer 1/2", S-Size, No Waste, Chrome, 23330 000
£38.62 Inc VAT
£32.18 Exc VAT
£83.83 RRP 54% Saving
Available for Next Day Delivery
if order placed before 3:00pm
The GROHE BauEdge S-Size 23330 000 is a single lever smooth body small/standard basin mixer, designed for monobloc installations with smaller/standard size basins, suitable for high pressure water systems only; GROHE StarLight® chrome finish.
The distinctive lozenge-shaped lever handle lends an air of balance and harmony to the new GROHE BauEdge basin mixer 23 330 000. Its modern silhouette is pitched at an angle of seven degrees for comfortable use without compromising the clarity of the tap's form. Coming without an integrated waste solution, this standard height model is crafted with a smooth body uninterrupted by a pop-up rod at the back for a clean look. You will enjoy your daily bathroom routines with this beautiful single lever mixer.
The GROHE BauEdge Small Basin Mixer 23330000 features and specifications:
- Design: Modern contemporary.
- S-Size (small/standard): Comfortable, standard height basin mixer, ideal for small (cloakroom/handrinse) or regular wash basins.
- Smooth body, waste not included: Smooth back, uninterrupted by a pop-up lever, and clean look is the perfect choice for basins that do not require a pop-up waste or retractable chain.
- Installation: Deck mounted monobloc (one-hole).
- GROHE QuickFix™ rapid installation system with centering support: Faster, easier and hassle-free installation with straightforward instructions; Flexible connection hoses supplied.
- Operation: Single straight lozenge-shaped metal lever handle with GROHE LongLife 28mm ceramic cartridge: Precise and effortless water control for a lifetime of smooth and comfortable tap handling.
- GROHE EcoJoy™ mousseur (aerator): Water saving function for reduced water consumption with no reduction in performance, delivers up to 5.7 ltrs/min flow.
- Max. hot water inlet temperature: 70°C.
- Recommended (energy saving) hot water inlet temperature: 60°C.
- Min. flow pressure: 0.5 bar.
- Recommended flow pressure: 1.0-5.0 bar, balanced hot and cold supplies recommended (max. pressure differential 5:1); If static pressure exceeds 5 bar, a pressure reducing valve must be fitted.
- Recommended application: Domestic,
- System compatibility: Suitable for high pressure systems ONLY.
- Please note: Operation with unpressurised storage heaters is not possible.
- GROHE StarLight® chrome finish: Resistant to scratches, soiling and tarnishing for enduring pristine looks.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.
- Guarantee: 5 years GROHE Manufacturer's Guarantee.
Please note: Basin Waste is NOT INCLUDED with this Basin Mixer and must be purchased separately.
Also, please note: 3/8" female connectors at the end of the flexible tails as with all GROHE Monobloc Mixer Taps. Two 15mm x 3/8" male adaptors are required to fit to the UK's 15mm copper pipework.