GROHE Eurosmart Cosmo Single Lever Basin Mixer 1/2", PUW, Chrome, 32825 00L
£75.56 Inc VAT
£62.97 Exc VAT
£144.11 RRP 48% Saving
Available for Next Day Delivery
if order placed before 3:00pm
The GROHE Eurosmart Cosmopolitan 32825 00L is a single lever basin mixer 1/2" complete with lever-operated pop-up waste, designed for monobloc installations in low/high pressure water systems; GROHE StarLight® chrome finish.
Reflecting the core values of Minimalism, GROHE Eurosmart Cosmopolitan 32825 00L monobloc basin mixer with pop-up waste is the modern favourite in the bathroom. Finished in sparkling GROHE StarLight® chrome, the conical transition from the faucet body to the lever handle conveys a refined form without sacrificing solidity.
GROHE Eurosmart Cosmopolitan Basin Mixer 32 825 00L features and specifications:
- Modern cosmopolitan design.
- Monobloc (one-hole) installation.
- GROHE QuickFix™ installation system with centering support: Faster, easier and hassle-free installation.
- Single straight metal lever handle with GROHE SilkMove® 35mm ceramic cartridge: Precise and effortless water control for a lifetime of smooth and comfortable tap handling.
- Complete with pop-up waste set: 1 1/4", lever operated.
- Mousseur (aerator) with flow straightener.
- Flexible connection hoses supplied.
- Optional temperature limiter (GROHE product code: 46375 000).
- Max. hot water inlet temperature: 80°C.
- Recommended hot water inlet temperature (energy saving): 60°C.
- Adjustable flow rate limiter (min. flow rate 2.5 ltrs/min).
- Flow rate at 0.1 bar with flow straightener: Approx. 3.0 ltrs/min.
- Recommended flow pressure, Min/Max: 0.2/5.0 bar, balanced hot and cold supplies recommended.
- Recommended application: Domestic, low/high pressure systems.
- GROHE StarLight® chrome finish: Resistant to scratches, soiling and tarnishing.
- Dimensions: Please see pictures.
- 5 years GROHE Manufacturer's Guarantee.
Please note: This Basin Mixer comes with lever-operated Pop-Up Waste Set; If you require a similar tap without waste, please see model 32824 00L. Thank you.
Also, please note: 3/8" female connectors at the end of the flexible tails as with all GROHE Monobloc Mixer Taps. Two 15mm x 3/8" male adaptors are required to fit to the UK's 15mm copper pipework.