GROHE Eurosmart Cosmo Single Lever Basin Mixer 1/2", No Waste, Chrome, 32824 00L
£70.06 Inc VAT
£58.38 Exc VAT
£125.51 RRP 44% Saving
Available for Next Day Delivery
if order placed before 3:00pm
The GROHE Eurosmart Cosmopolitan 32824 00L is a single lever smooth body basin mixer 1/2", designed for monobloc installations in low/high pressure water systems; GROHE StarLight® chrome finish.
Reflecting the core values of Minimalism, GROHE Eurosmart Cosmopolitan 32 824 00L monobloc basin mixer with smooth finish is the modern favourite in the bathroom. Finished in sparkling GROHE StarLight® chrome, the conical transition from the faucet body to the lever handle conveys a refined form without sacrificing solidity.
The GROHE Eurosmart Cosmopolitan Basin Mixer 3282400L features and specifications:
- Design: Modern cosmopolitan.
- Small/Standard size: Comfortable, standard height basin mixer, ideal for regular wash basins.
- Installation: Deck mounted monobloc (one-hole).
- GROHE QuickFix™ rapid installation system with centering support: Faster, easier and hassle-free installation with straightforward instructions; Flexible connection hoses supplied.
- Operation: Single straight lozenge-shaped metal lever handle with GROHE SilkMove® 35mm ceramic cartridge: Precise and effortless water control for a lifetime of smooth and comfortable tap handling.
- Smooth body, waste not included: Smooth back, uninterrupted by a pop-up lever, and clean look is the perfect choice for basins that do not require a pop-up waste or retractable chain.
- Mousseur (aerator) with flow straightener.
- Adjustable flow rate limiter: Limits min. flow rate 2.5 ltrs/min.
- Optional temperature limiter (GROHE Product code: 46375 000).
- Max. hot water inlet temperature: 80°C.
- Recommended (energy saving) hot water inlet temperature: 60°C.
- Min. flow pressure: 0.1 bar.
- Recommended flow pressure: 0.2-5.0 bar, balanced hot and cold supplies recommended (max. pressure differential 5:1); If static pressure exceeds 5 bar, a pressure reducing valve must be fitted.
- Flow rate at 0.1 bar with flow straightener: approx. 3.0 ltrs/min.
- Recommended application: Domestic, low/high pressure systems.
- Please note: Operation with unpressurised storage heaters is not possible.
- GROHE StarLight® chrome finish: Resistant to scratches, soiling and tarnishing for enduring pristine looks.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.
- Guarantee: 5 years GROHE Manufacturer's Guarantee.
Please note: Waste is NOT included with this Basin Mixer; If you require a similar tap with pop-up waste, please see model 32825 00L. Thank you.
Also, please note: 3/8" female connectors at the end of the flexible tails as with all GROHE Monobloc Mixer Taps. Two 15mm x 3/8" male adaptors are required to fit to the UK's 15mm copper pipework.