GROHE Eurosmart Single Lever Basin Mixer 1/2", S-Size, w/ PUW, Chrome, 33265 20L
£62.98 Inc VAT
£52.48 Exc VAT
£118.45 RRP 47% Saving
Delivery in approx 7 days
The GROHE Eurosmart S-Size 33265 20L is a single lever small/standard basin mixer, complete with lever-operated pop-up waste, designed for monobloc installations with regular/standard size wash basins, suitable for low/high pressure water systems; GROHE StarLight® chrome finish.
The name Eurosmart says it all: smart looks, smart technology and a smart price. The Eurosmart range has been improved both inside and out, resulting in the GROHE Eurosmart New - perfect addition to all contemporary bathrooms with its streamlined modern design and state-of-the-art internal technology. Featuring a new BlueCore interior, the seal of excellence for GROHE engineering, and the new 35mm GROHE SilkMove® cartridge with integrated temperature limiter that guarantees smooth and precise handling even after many years of everyday use, Eurosmart remains the smart, best-value choice for bathroom projects large and small. This high-quality mixer incorporates GROHE EcoJoy® Mousseur 5.7 ltrs/min as standard for reduced water consumption and GROHE QuickFix™ for quick and hassle-free installation, while GROHE StarLight® ensures radiant, brilliant, lifelong shine and pristine looks. Offering 30% more height for comfort, solid metal lever handle and forward-leaning dynamic lines, the new Eurosmart 33 265 20L is the perfect addition to all contemporary bathroom settings and real asset for any household. You will enjoy your daily bathroom routines with this beautiful single lever mixer.
The GROHE Eurosmart Small Basin Mixer 3326520L features and specifications:
- New improved streamlined design: Modern contemporary; 30% taller than previous model for more comfortable use.
- New S-Size (small/standard): Comfortable, standard height basin mixer, ideal for regular wash basins.
- Installation: Deck mounted monobloc (one-hole).
- GROHE QuickFix™ rapid installation system with centering support: Faster, easier and hassle-free installation with straightforward instructions; Flexible connection hoses supplied.
- Operation: Single arched metal lever handle with new GROHE SilkMove® 35mm ceramic cartridge: Precise and effortless water control for a lifetime of smooth and comfortable tap handling.
- Complete with pop-up waste set: 1 1/4", lever operated.
- GROHE EcoJoy™ mousseur (aerator): Water saving function for reduced water consumption with no reduction in performance, delivers up to 5.7 ltrs/min flow.
- Temperature limiter integrated in the cartridge (pre-assembled but not active): Can be individually set to the desired maximum water temperature.
- Max. hot water inlet temperature: 70°C.
- Recommended (energy saving) hot water inlet temperature: 60°C.
- Max. temperature for thermal disinfection: 90°C.
- Adjustable flow rate limiter.
- Min. flow pressure: 0.2 bar.
- Recommended flow pressure: 0.2-5.0 bar, balanced hot and cold supplies recommended (max. pressure differential 5:1); If static pressure exceeds 5 bar, a pressure reducing valve must be fitted.
- Recommended application: Domestic, both low and high water pressure systems.
- Please note: Operation with unpressurised storage heaters is not possible.
- GROHE StarLight® chrome finish: Resistant to scratches, soiling and tarnishing for enduring pristine looks.
- Dimensions, mm: See pictures for details.
- Guarantee: 5 years GROHE Manufacturer's Guarantee.
Please note: This Basin Mixer comes with lever-operated Pop-Up Waste Set; If you require a similar tap without waste, please see model 32467 20L.
Also, please note: 3/8" female connectors at the end of the flexible tails as with all GROHE Monobloc Mixer Taps. Two 15mm x 3/8" male adaptors are required to fit to the UK's 15mm copper pipework.