GROHE Eurocube Single Lever Basin Mixer 1/2", S-Size, No Waste, Chrome, 23132 000
£151.69 Inc VAT
£126.41 Exc VAT
£239.60 RRP 37% Saving
Available for Next Day Delivery
if order placed before 3:00pm
The GROHE Eurocube S-Size 23132 000 is a single lever smooth body small/standard basin mixer, designed for monobloc installations with regular/standard size wash basins, suitable for high pressure water systems only; GROHE StarLight® chrome finish.
GROHE's latest addition - Eurocube 23 132 000 Basin Mixer, a part of its Eurocube range, scores high in every department - it is extremely smooth to handle offering effortless precision, it is also easy to install and a pleasure to clean. If you do not require an integrated waste solution, this bathroom tap is your perfect choice.
The cut-out detail on the lever handle creates a distinctive design continuity and a lightness to the tap shape that is chic, sculptural and timeless. Coming in the characteristic GROHE Eurocube design, it is finished with the lustrous GROHE StarLight® chrome coating. Featuring a spout of regular height, the tap matches all regular basins and offers ample space for all your bathroom routines. The single-lever mixer is engineered with the tried and tested GROHE SilkMove® cartridge technology, allowing you to control water temperature and volume with ease using a continuously variable lever that moves super smoothly. Thanks to the GROHE QuickFix™ Plus installation system, you'll have your new tap installed in the blink of an eye. With its classy, understated design and functional perfection, this tap will add style and comfort your bathroom.
The GROHE Eurocube Small Basin Mixer 23132000 features and specifications:
- Streamlined design: Modern contemporary.
- S-Size (small/standard): Comfortable, standard height basin mixer, ideal for smaller or regular type basins.
- Smooth body, waste not included: Smooth back, uninterrupted by a pop-up lever, and clean look is the perfect choice for basins that do not require a pop-up waste or retractable chain.
- Installation: Deck mounted monobloc (one-hole).
- GROHE QuickFix™ Plus rapid installation system with centering support: Faster, easier and hassle-free installation now with fewer parts and straightforward instructions; Flexible connection hoses supplied.
- Operation: Single straight metal lever handle with GROHE SilkMove® 28mm ceramic cartridge: Precise and effortless water control for a lifetime of smooth and comfortable tap handling.
- Mousseur (aerator) with flow straightener.
- Temperature limiter integrated in the cartridge (pre-assembled but not active): Can be individually set to the desired maximum water temperature.
- Max. hot water inlet temperature: 70°C.
- Recommended (energy saving) hot water inlet temperature: 60°C.
- Min. flow pressure: 0.5 bar.
- Recommended flow pressure: 1.0-5.0 bar, balanced hot and cold supplies recommended (max. pressure differential 5:1); If static pressure exceeds 5 bar, a pressure reducing valve must be fitted.
- Recommended application: Domestic, high pressure systems.
- Operation with unpressurised storage heaters is not possible.
- GROHE StarLight® chrome finish: Resistant to scratches, soiling and tarnishing for pristine looks.
- Dimensions, mm: See pictures.
- Guarantee: 5 years GROHE Manufacturer's Guarantee.
Please note: Waste is NOT included with this Basin Mixer.
Also, please note: 3/8" female connectors at the end of the flexible tails as with all GROHE Monobloc Mixer Taps. Two 15mm x 3/8" male adaptors are required to fit to the UK's 15mm copper pipework.