GROHE BauEdge Single Lever Basin Mixer 1/2", S-Size, w/ PUW, Chrome, 23559 000
£49.39 Inc VAT
£41.16 Exc VAT
£92.89 RRP 47% Saving
Available for Next Day Delivery
if order placed before 3:00pm
The GROHE BauEdge S-Size 23559 000 is a single lever small/standard basin mixer, complete with lever-operated pop-up waste, designed for monobloc installations with smaller/standard size basins, suitable for high pressure water systems ONLY; GROHE StarLight® chrome finish.
Sophistication of cosmopolitan design combined with energy- and water-saving features in this GROHE BauEdge basin tap. You won’t just love the balanced good looks of the GROHE BauEdge single lever basin mixer 23 559 000, you’ll also benefit from its smooth operation and water-saving credentials. Operation is via the lozenge-shaped solid metal lever handle, and the standard height spout, angled for user comfort, is the perfect companion for all regular wash basins. Internally the GROHE LongLife ES ceramic cartridge delivers reliable volume control and durability alongside the energy-saving Cold Start function, while GROHE EcoJoy® Mousseur reduces your water consumption to 5.7 l/min, while still giving a full jet of water. A handy pop-up waste is operated by a small lever on the back of the tap. This tap can be fitted in minutes thanks to the flexible connection hoses and Easy Installation System. And thanks to the sparkling and hardwearing GROHE StarLight chrome finish this bathroom tap will stay looking immaculate for years to come. GROHE Bau taps have been created to fit perfectly with GROHE Bau Ceramics for a harmonious scheme that delivers ultimate performance.
The GROHE BauEdge Small Basin Mixer 23559000 features and specifications:
- Design: Modern contemporary.
- S-Size (small/standard): Comfortable, standard height basin mixer, ideal for small (cloakroom/handrinse) or regular wash basins.
- Installation: Deck mounted monobloc (one-hole).
- GROHE QuickFix™ rapid installation system with centering support: Faster, easier and hassle-free installation with straightforward instructions; Flexible connection hoses supplied.
- Operation: Single straight lozenge-shaped metal lever handle with GROHE Longlife ES 28mm ceramic cartridge with energy saving function via cold start: Precise and effortless water control for a lifetime of smooth and comfortable tap handling alongside the energy-saving Cold Start function.
- Complete with pop-up waste set: 1 1/4", lever operated.
- GROHE EcoJoy™ mousseur (aerator): Water saving function for reduced water consumption with no reduction in performance, delivers up to 5.7 ltrs/min flow.
- Max. hot water inlet temperature: 70°C.
- Recommended (energy saving) hot water inlet temperature: 60°C.
- Min. flow pressure: 0.5 bar.
- Recommended flow pressure: 1.0-5.0 bar, balanced hot and cold supplies recommended (max. pressure differential 5:1); If static pressure exceeds 5 bar, a pressure reducing valve must be fitted.
- Recommended application: Domestic,
- System compatibility: Suitable for high pressure systems ONLY.
- Please note: Operation with unpressurised storage heaters is not possible.
- GROHE StarLight® chrome finish: Resistant to scratches, soiling and tarnishing for enduring pristine looks.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.
- Guarantee: 5 years GROHE Manufacturer's Guarantee.
Please note: This Basin Mixer comes with lever-operated Pop-Up Waste Set; If you require a similar tap without waste, please see model 23330 000.
Also, please note: 3/8" female connectors at the end of the flexible tails as with all GROHE Monobloc Mixer Taps. Two 15mm x 3/8" male adaptors are required to fit to the UK's 15mm copper pipework.