BRISTAN Cobalt Basin Pillar Taps, Lever Handles, Pair, Chrome, COB 1/2 C
MPN: COB 1/2 C (COB1/2C)
£60.37 Inc VAT
£50.31 Exc VAT
£115.00 RRP 48% Saving
Available for Next Day Delivery
if order placed before 3:00pm
The BRISTAN Cobalt COB 1/2 C (COB1/2C) is a pair of basin pillar taps (hot/cold) with ceramic disc lever handles, designed for installations with small (cloakroom/handrinse) and regular/standard size washbasins with two tap holes, suitable for all plumbing systems; Chrome finish.
BRISTAN Cobalt Bathroom Brassware - Softened angles and sleek lines to create a big impact, even in smaller bathrooms. Dare to be square with the handsome lines and bold individuality of this high quality BRISTAN range.
The BRISTAN Cobalt Basin Pillar Taps COB 1/2 C features and specifications:
- Design: Modern contemporary.
- Supplied as pair: Separate hot and cold water taps.
- Small/Standard Size: Short and compact, ideal for cloakroom and handrinse wash basins, but would be suitable for regular size basins as well.
- Construction: Bodies are of brass construction and designed to conform to BS EN 200.
- Installation: Deck mounted, wash basins with 2 tap holes.
- Inlet connections: 1/2'' BSP threaded tails.
- Supplied with metal lever handles and metal backnuts.
- Operation: 1/4 turn straight metal lever handles with 1/2'' ceramic disc headparts.
- Max. hot water inlet temperature: 65°C.
- Operating flow pressure: 0.2-5.0 bar.
- Max. static pressure: 10.0 bar.
- Flow rate @ 3 bar system pressure: approx. 29.0 ltrs/min.
- Recommended application: Domestic.
- System compatibility: Suitable for all systems and pressures.
- Approvals: WRAS.
- Finish: Chrome plated to BS EN 248.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.
- Bristan Manufacturer's Guarantee: 5 years covering manufacturing faults.
Please note: Basin Waste Kit is NOT INCLUDED with these Basin Taps and must be purchased separately.