GROHE Rapid SL 3 in 1 WC Set incl. 1.13m Concealed Frame and Cistern, 38721 001
£210.00 Inc VAT
£175.00 Exc VAT
£429.77 RRP 51% Saving
Delivery in approx 15 days
The GROHE Rapid SL 3 in 1 WC Set 38772 001 is designed for concealed (in-wall or in-front-of-the-wall) installations with wall hung toilets and comprises:
- Rapid SL 1.13m WC Frame with Concealed Dual Flush Cistern GD2 (MPN 38528 001).
- Rapid SL Front Wall Brackets, pair (MPN 38558 00M).
- Skate Dual Flush Wall Plate.
The GROHE Rapid SL WC frame installation set boasts a wealth of versatile features, making it one of the most popular toilet frame systems. Whether you are planning a new project or modernising your existing bathroom, our Rapid SL frame system ensures hassle-free bathroom installation. Frames can either be built into stud walls or placed in front of a brick or stud wall - so there's no need to spend time and money hacking off old tiling. The frame is simply secured in place during the construction or refurbishment of your bathroom and concealed behind a wall. The GROHE GD2 concealed cistern, fixed to the 1.13m installation frame, is unbelievably quiet and is fitted with Skate Cosmopolitan rectangular dual flush wall plate with rectangular push-buttons allowing you to save water by flushing with a reduced water volume.
The GROHE Rapid SL 3 in 1 WC Set 38721001 features and specifications:
• Simple and hassle-free installation: Frame and cistern come completely pre-assembled with fixed connections.
• Rapid SL 1.13m WC Frame:
- Concealed installation: In-wall or in-front-of-the-wall (on-the-wall or studded walls).
- Can be used inside full- and mid-height partition walls.
- Self-supporting for dry-cladded walls.
- Frame load bearing capacity: Up to 400 kg.
- Installation height: 1.13 metre.
- Complete with 2 x WC pan fixing bolts, distance 180/230mm.
- Outlet bend: Ø80mm, complete with depth adjustable Ø80-100mm reducer.
- Material: Powder coated steel frame.
• Concealed Cistern GD2, 6-9 ltrs:
- Small access opening for maintenance.
- Shortable inspection shaft includes protection during construction phase.
- Front actuation.
- Insulated against condensation.
- Pneumatic flush valve offering 3 modes of operation: Single non-interruptible flush (6 ltrs), dual flush (factory pre-set 6/3 ltrs, can be adjusted) or start/stop actuation (interrupted flush).
- Water supply from left/right or back.
- Complete with 1/2'' water supply connection including integrated angle valve and push-fit flexible hose union.
- Inlet and outlet connecting set supplied.
• Skate Wall Plate, rectangular dual push-button:
- Single flush, dual flush or start/stop actuation (interrupted flush): Depends on flush valve configuration.
- Positioning: Can be installed vertically.
- Easily removed to give access to the cistern.
- Simple installation.
- Quiet operation.
- GROHE EcoJoy® technology for less water and perfect flow.
- Material: Chrome plated ABS.
- GROHE StarLight® chrome finish: Resistant to scratches and tarnishing.
- Dimensions: 197mm x 156mm, horizontal projection 11mm.
• Supplied with pair of front wall brackets.
• Approvals: TÜV.
• Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures for details.
• 5 years GROHE Manufacturer's Guarantee.