IDEAL STANDARD Alto Close Coupled WC Set E754301 + E751401 + E759001
IDEAL STANDARD Manufacturer's Product Codes: E754301 + E751401 + E759001.
The Ideal Standard Alto Close Coupled WC Set includes:
- The Ideal Standard Alto Eco Close Coupled WC Pan, Horizontal Outlet (product code Ideal Standard E754301);
- The Ideal Standard Alto Close Coupled Cistern, dual flush, 6/4 litres, push button (product code Ideal Standard E751401);
- The Ideal Standard Alto Toilet Seat & Cover, stainless steel hinges (product code Ideal Standard E759001).
The Ideal Standard Alto collection, designed by the internationally renowned Studio Levien, has a beautiful design and many innovative features that you'd expect from a luxury bathroom range - yet at an affordable price. This versatile range of contemporary porcelain and stylish bathroom fittings is suited to domestic or commercial use, whatever the space, making it a popular choice of many designers and architects. Its relatively small scale makes it ideal for small bathrooms, en-suites and cloakrooms.
- Range: CC WC Pan - Alto Eco, Cistern - Alto, Seat & Cover - Alto.
- Application: For domestic/light commercial use.
- WC Pan & Cistern configuration: Close coupled.
- WC Pan: Floor standing, horizontal outlet with an open back, box flushing rim.
- Cistern: Push button dual flush valve with bottom supply and internal overflow, 6/4 ltr.
- Seat & Cover: Standard, stainless steel hinges, design matched to the cistern.
- Installation: WC Pan is screwed to floor; Cistern is screwed to wall.
- Overall dimensions (W x D x H), mm: 395 x 685 x 810, please see pictures for details.
- Projection from wall: 685mm.
- Weight: WC Pan - 20.0kg; Cistern - 11.8kg; WC Seat & Cover - 3.0kg.
- Material: WC Pan and Cistern - high grade ceramics made from vitreous china to BS 3402, BS EN 997 & BS EN 33, chrome plated push button; Seat & Cover - plastic, hinges - stainless steel.
- Colour: White.
- Guarantee: All ceramic Ideal Standard products are guaranteed for a lifetime; WC Seat & Cover - 5 years.
For more detailed information on this product, please refer to the Ideal Standard Essentials Brochure.