CRAMER Kitchen and Baths Ceramic/Enamel/Acrylic Repair Kit, Alpine White, 16080
£25.69 Inc VAT
£21.41 Exc VAT
£29.95 RRP 14% Saving
Available for same day despatch
if order placed before 3:00pm
Out of stock
Stock available for despatch
in approximately 2 days
The Cramer Kitchen & Baths Repair Kit in Alpine white is designed to professionally repair damage on enamel, acrylic and ceramic/porcelain surfaces of bathroom and kitchen sanitaryware/appliances such as wash basins, kitchen sinks, shower trays and bathtubs.
With the Cramer Kitchen & Baths Repair Kit, damages can be repaired quickly and effortlessly. For
professional repair work of dented and chipped sinks, basins, shower- and bathtubs made of porcelain, ceramics and acrylic, that requires simple use and shows perfect results.
The Cramer Kitchen & Baths Repair Kit consists of:
- 1 x container of filler, 30g;
- 1 x tube of hardener, 8ml;
- 1 x aerosol spray can of enamel, alpine white, 50 ml
- 1 x spatula;
- 2 x pieces of sandpaper for ceramics/enamel, brown;
- 1 x piece of sandpaper for acrylic, grey.
The Cramer Kitchen & Baths Repair Kit features and benefits:
- Able to repair and restore damaged baths, sanitaryware and kitchen appliances by making near invisible and permanent repairs to chips and scratches.
- A necessity for every homeowner, plumber or maintenance engineer for professional and cost-saving satinaryware repairs when ease and perfect results count.
- By repairing appliances and sanitaryware there are considerable cost savings are made by the consumer.
- There are major benefits to the environment by avoiding disposal of damaged sanitaryware and appliances in the UK's landfill sites.
- No special skills are required, users only need to follow the enclosed instructions: The Kit is supplied attached to a skin card with full comprehensive instructions on the reverse side.
- Application Surfaces: Steel, cast iron, ceramics, enamel, acrylics.
- Material Composition: 2-component filler and hardener, 1-component repair spray.
- Colour: Alpine white.
- Capacity: The repair material can be used for 5 average-sized repairs.
- Please note: Hairline cracks in ceramic surfaces CANNOT be repaired.
For more information/instructions on the Cramer Kitchen & Baths Repair Kit please refer to its Technical Guide in Downloads section.