IDEAL STANDARD Concept Arc 55cm 1 TH Countertop Basin E797601
£146.94 Inc VAT
£122.45 Exc VAT
£205.50 RRP 29% Saving
Available for same day despatch
if order placed before 3:00pm
Out of stock
Stock available for despatch
in approximately 2 days
Ideal Standard Manufacturer's Product Code: E797601.
The Ideal Standard Concept Arc 55cm 1 Tap Hole Vanity Wash Basin (product code Ideal Standard E797601) - a white 1 tap hole inset vanity wash basin with overflow, made from tough vitreous china, designed for use in countertops or in furniture, for domestic or commercial use.
The Ideal Standard Concept range is where creative design meets practical solutions. Choose a style which appeals to your taste then build your dream bathroom around it. With Concept you can fulfill your whole wish list, whether you’re planning a busy family space, an elegant shower room or a compact cloakroom Concept offers a complete solution and value without compromise. The Ideal Standard Concept Arc - a classic shape that will sit easily in any bathroom, Arc mixes an organic soft, smooth curve with a gently scooped interior for a supremely versatile basin which can be mounted on a range of freestyle furniture for when storage is a priority.
- Range: Wash basin - Concept Arc.
- Application: for domestic/commercial use.
- Installation: Vanity wash basin is mounted in countertops or in bathroom furniture - designed to fit the slimline 210mm Concept fitted furniture; self-rimming for drop-in installation as per template supplied and joint sealed with waterproof sealant (not supplied).
- Number of tap holes: 1.
- Any standard basin taps will fit this basin.
- Basin Dimensions (W x D x H), mm: 550 x 475 x 175.
- Projection from wall: 475mm.
- Weight: 17.0kg.
- Material: Vitreous china to BS 3402.
- Colour: White.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Taps and waste are NOT supplied with this product.
For more detailed information on this product, please refer to the Ideal Standard Concept Brochure
*Please note that this is the basin ONLY and does not include taps or waste shown in image.