GRUNDFOS SOLOLIFT2 CWC-3 Domestic Macerator (Wall Hung WC + 3 Outlets), 97775331
£300.00 Inc VAT
£250.00 Exc VAT
£644.05 RRP 53% Saving
Available for same day despatch
if order placed before 3:00pm
Out of stock
***PLEASE NOTE ONE ONLY REDUCED TO CLEAR***
The Grundfos SOLOLIFT2 CWC-3 Domestic Macerating Pump is a compact, ready-to-install, small-bore automatic macerator for handling/removing greywater and toilet waste (blackwater) from a single wall-hung toilet and 3 other sanitary appliances (such as a wash basin, shower cubicle/bathtub, bidet/urinal) where outlet is away from the main soil stack.
The SOLOLIFT2 CWC-3 Macerator is a unique compact lifting station designed especially for enabling drainage of a wall-hung toilet (with horizontal outlet according to EN 33/37) and 3 other domestic sanitary appliances wherever needed, independent from the gravity drain system - the unit collects and pumps the waste water through a narrow pressure pipe to the next down pipe – up to 6m high or 100m distance.
The Grundfos SOLOLIFT2 CWC-3 features and benefits:
- Typical applications: Basement installations below sewer level; Renovation or modernisation of existing buildings where the location may be remote from the main soil pipe so that a natural slope cannot be established (e.g. lofts/attics, basements).
- Compact and slim design: For easy integration into the wall and is suitable for modern pre-wall installations.
- The unique sloping design of the welded, pressure tight tank floor pan reduces the possibility of sedimentation or clogging in the unit.
- 'Clean hands' service ability: Segregated easy access pump, motor and electronics - the modular design of SOLOLIFT2 separates the motor, pump and electronics from the processing chamber, meaning fast, clean access to the unit for repairs and servicing without the necessity of disconnecting the tank and pipes.
- Self-cleaning, no need for chemicals: The design of the grinder and the tank means there is no need for regular cleaning or having to resort to heavy chemical cleaners.
- Unique reliable professional high torque hardened steel cutter.
- Highest reliability due to a powerful motor with special winding for high torque and motor protection by thermal overload switch with automatic restart and pump with self-venting valve for stable start.
- Height-adjustable discharge and inlet connections ensure easy installation and replacement.
- Operates fully automatic when water enters the tank.
- High degree of comfort: Low noise level.
- Two side inlet connections with non-return flap valves: Prevent back- and cross-flow to inlet pipes.
- A turnable 360° adapter incorporating a non-return valve enables vertical or horizontal discharge pipe direction for easy replacement.
- Anti-blocking: Manual anti-blocking function is accessible from outside with a screwdriver, i.e. no need to remove the cover.
- Drain down hose connection option when the tank is to be drained for service (flexible PVC hose with 2 clamps and a plug - supplied).
- Vent pipe connection option: Venting valve with carbon filter and overflow protection, possibility of connecting a vent pipe, for example over roof (pipe is not supplied).
- Continuous operation without tripping.
- Equivalent to a Saniflo SaniPACK.
- Installation: CWC-3 must be installed as close as possible (<450mm) to the wall-hung toilet in a front-wall installation or similar according to EN 12050-3; Toilet with horizontal outlet according to EN 33/37; The toilet must use at least 4 litres per flush.
- Flexible discharge elbow: Ø22/25/28/32/36/40mm.
- Dimensions of possible inlets: 1 x Ø32/36/40mm at the top; 2 x Ø36/40/50mm on each side of the tank.
- Supply voltage: 1 x 220-240 V, 50 Hz.
- The unit is designed for flush volumes of 4, 6 and 9 litres; a 4-litre flush is recommended only if the amount of solids in the pumped liquid is small.
- Tank volume: 9.0 ltr.
- Flow rate: 149 ltr/min.
- Net weight: 7.1 kg.
- Dimensions: Please see pictures