GROHE Grohtherm 1000 Thermostatic BIV Shower 1/2" c/w Kit, Chrome, 34162 001
MPN: 34162 001 (34162001)
£383.99 Inc VAT
£319.99 Exc VAT
Out of stock
Stock available for despatch
in approximately N/A days
*** THIS PRODUCT IS NOW OBSOLETE ***
*** PLEASE NOTE: This product is now obsolete/discontinued and no longer available for order. We recommend GROHE Grohtherm 1000 (MPN 34575 000) if you are looking for a similar shower. Thank you ***
The GROHE Grohtherm 1000 34162 001 is a concealed thermostatic BIV mixing valve 1/2'' complete with dual control wall mounted Ø199mm round trim set, supplied with GROHE New Tempesta 100 shower fittings kit including Ø100mm 2-spray showerhead with rub-clean nozzles, shower rail with wall brackets and glider with swivel holder, 1.75m shower hose and elbow outlet; designed for concealed installations in high pressure water systems; GROHE StarLight® chrome finish.
The GROHE Grohtherm 1000 Shower 34162 001 comprises:
- Grohtherm 1000 BIV Thermostatic Shower Mixer 1/2" (MPN 34161 000) - Concealed Mixer Valve and Round Trim Set;
- New Tempesta 100 Shower Fittings Set (MPN 27598 000);
- Relexa Shower Outlet Elbow (MPN 28671 000).
The GROHE Grohtherm 1000 BIV Shower allows you to experience the benefits of a thermostatically controlled shower at an attractive price. In this model the valve is installed behind the wall (built-in) for a clean modern look and trim-set is finished in sparkling GROHE StarLight® chrome. The Grohtherm 1000 benefits from GROHE TurboStat® technology, ensuring luxurious showering at a constant temperature regardless of any changes in the water supply.
The GROHE Grohtherm 1000 Shower 34162 001 features and specifications:
• Thermostatic Mixer Valve:
- GROHE TurboStat® compact cartridge 1/2'' with wax thermoelement: Thermostatic temperature stability keeps showering safe for all the family, regardless of any changes in the water supply.
- Integrated mixed water shut off above.
- Built-in non-return valves and dirt strainers.
- Carbodur ceramic headpart: 1/2'', 180°.
- Top outlet: 1/2'', lockable; Bottom outlet: 1/2'', only with separate stopvalve.
- Water connections: Cold - right, hot - left.
• Grohtherm 1000 Round Trim Set:
- GROHE EcoJoy™: Integrated water saving technology reduces water and energy consumption without compromising on performance or design.
- GROHE EasyLogic: Clear markings on the trim set body rather than the handles for easy and intuitive handling by the whole family.
- Separate rotary control handles for flow and temperature adjustment: Flow handle with EcoButton for manual over-ride when higher flow rate is desired; Temperature handle with SafeStop safety button for manual over-ride for temperatures over 38°C.
- Round metal escutcheon Ø199mm, screwed on.
• New Tempesta 100 Hand Shower:
- GROHE DreamSpray® perfect spray pattern technology: Water is always evenly distributed to every single nozzle to provide an enjoyable showering experience.
- GROHE SpeedClean® rub-clean nozzles with integrated anti-lime system: Prevent limescale build-up, easy cleaning and de-scaling.
- GROHE CoolTouch®: Never too hot to handle.
- ShockProof silicone ring: Protective high impact anti-shock ring, surrounding the spray face, prevents damages caused by shower falling and brings an added level of robustness to the design.
- Inner WaterGuide: Strong insulation of the water guide inside the hand shower for a longer service life.
- 2 spray patterns: Rain/Jet.
- Spray plate: Ø100mm.
- Connection: 1/2''.
• Shower Rail: 620mm, adjustable height glider with swivel shower holder, wall brackets.
• Relexaflex Shower Hose: 1,750mm, convoluted, 1/2'' x 1/2''.
• Relexa Shower Outlet Elbow: Ø67mm round metal escutcheon, 1/2''.
• Min. flow pressure: 0.5 bar.
• Recommended flow pressure: 1.0-5.0 bar, balanced hot and cold supplies (max. pressure differential 5:1).
• Flow rate at 3 bar: approx. 26.0 ltrs/min.
• Recommended applic