MIRA Silver Thermostatic BIV Sequential Shower c/w Shower Kit, Chrome, 1.1628.002
MPN: 1.1628.002 (1628.002)
£453.88 Inc VAT
£378.23 Exc VAT
Available for same day despatch
if order placed before 3:00pm
Out of stock
Stock available for despatch
in approximately 10 days
MIRA Showers Manufacturers Product Code: 1.1628.002.
The Mira Silver Thermostatic Built-In Valve (BIV) Shower Mixer Kit, also known by its manufacturer's product code 1.1628.002, is Mira Silver single-lever sequentially controlled built-in mixing valve, complete with Ø183mm round trim set, and Mira L10 BIV shower set including 660mm adjustable slide bar with hose retaining, wall elbow outlet and 4-spray Ø90mm handset with rub-clean nozzles; designed for concealed installations in high/low pressure systems; Chrome finish.
The Mira Silver thermostatic BIV shower is the perfect shower for the stylish and safety conscious. With stylish looks, thermostatic control and great performance even at low pressures, it is a fantastic choice for any bathroom and is safe for all the family.
The Mira Silver Thermostatic BIV Shower Kit features and benefits:
- Control type: Thermostatic.
- Thermostatic temperature stability keeps showering safe for all the family.
- Simple to use single sequential lever control for on/off and temperature adjustment (no adjustable flow control).
- An adjustable maximum temperature stop is provided: Limits the temperature to a safe level.
- Inlet filters are fitted to protect the thermostatic cartridge.
- Automatic shutdown: For safety and comfort the thermostat will shut off the mixing valve within 2 seconds if either supply fails (achieved only if the blend temperature has a minimum differential of 12°C from either supply temperature).
- Magni-flo™ gives up to 3 times more flow than similar mixer showers even at low pressure.
- Easy to fit: Quickly and easily fits onto reversed inlet supplies.
- Easy to service: Large, long-life filters and replaceable cartridge.
- Suitable for all systems and pressures.
- Showerhead: Ø90mm; with partial rub-clean rubber nozzles for easy cleaning; 4 spray patterns; Start/Soothe/Force/Economy; supplied with flexible shower hose.
- Shower Rail: 660mm; adjustable wall holders/brackets for adaption to existing drillings; supplied with clamp bracket assembly and hose retaining ring.
- Supplied with wall elbow outlet: Right angle connector for connecting concealed pipework to exposed shower fittings.
- Recommended application: Domestic/Light commercial.
- Colour: Chrome.
- WRAS and TMV2 approved.
- Mira Manufacturer's Guarantee: Domestic installations - 5 years (shower fittings - 1 year); Non-domestic installations - 1 year.
The Mira Silver Thermostatic BIV Shower Kit specifications:
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression.
- Outlet connections: Top outlet, 15mm compression.
- Optimum thermostatic control range: 35°C-45°C (achieved with supplies of 15°C cold, 65°C hot and nominally equal pressures).
- Cold water range: up to 25°C.
- Hot water range: 50°C-85°C (operating); 55°C-65°C (recommended).
- Maintained pressure, Min/Max: 0.1/5.0 bar.
- Flow rate (at handset): 13 ltr/min at 0.5 bar.
- Temperature stability: ± 2°C.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.