AQUALISA Quartz 9.5kW Electric Shower Complete with Kit, Chrome QZE9501
£258.68 Inc VAT
£215.57 Exc VAT
£361.80 RRP 29% Saving
Out of stock
Stock available for despatch
in approximately 7 days
The Aqualisa Quartz 9.5kW Electric Shower QZE9501 is a surface-mounted instantaneous electric shower unit complete with shower kit: the Bristan Harmony 5-spray Ø105mm showerhead with rub-clean nozzles, supplied with flexible shower hose, 500mm shower rail with adjustable clamp bracket, hose retainer and wall brackets/holders; designed for exposed/wall mounted installations; suitable for mains cold feed only; chrome finish.
The Aqualisa Quartz Electric heats water for showering on demand - providing hot water for as long as it’s required. With its tactile, illuminated Start/Stop button and safety-focused features, the Aqualisa Quartz Electric 9.5kW shower is the perfect, no-hassle showering solution for a wide range of bathrooms - and users. The shower’s phased shutdown means that leftover hot water is flushed out of the shower ensuring there are no nasty surprises for consecutive users and, in hard water areas, also helps to prevent the shower’s heating element from being damaged by limescale. With a generous footprint and the option of multiple positions this shower is just made for retrofits and refurbishments. The Quartz Electric also features a control dial to get the best performance all year round and because it’s BEAB approved, it’s safe, too.
The Aqualisa Quartz Electric Shower QZE9501 features:
- Design: Contemporary.
- Instantaneous electric shower drawing water direct from the mains supply; ideal for installations without stored hot water and second bathrooms.
- Simple to use separate power and temperature controls for Start/Stop (push button) and temperature adjustment (intuitive rotary dial); no adjustable flow control.
- Simple to install: A generous footprint and a deep cover give lots of extra space to retro-fit without any problems; more room for optional cable and water points; 2 positions for the earth connection to make retro-fit wiring easier; fits comfortably over many models including Triton T80XR, T100XR and Mira Sport.
- Intelligent heat settings.
- The cleverly designed spray patterns deliver a concentrated and fuller spray, even with low pressure water systems.
- Safety devices/features:
• Phased shut down - switches the shower off gradually to flush out hot water;
• Double protection from pressure fluctuations - within the shower there are two flow regulators to protect the user against the effects of any changes in water pressure;
• Over Temperature Protection system (OTP) - protects the user from selecting dangerously high temperatures by overriding the user selection if the temperature exceeds 45°C, making it ideal for use by all the family.
- Suitable for mains cold feed ONLY.
- Water entry points: Top, bottom and rear right.
- Cable entry points: Top, bottom and rear right.
- Inlet: 15mm push-fit swivel inlet elbow pipe connection, enabling plumbing from 5 different directions.
- Outlet: 1/2" BSP.
- Nominal Power: 9.5 kW @ 240 V.
- Operating pressure range, Min/Max: 0.9/10.0 bar.
- Shower Kit:
• Harmony showerhead: Ø105mm; 5 spray patterns; rub-clean rubber nozzles for easy cleaning and de-scaling;
• Shower rail: 500mm; supplied with adjustable clamp bracket assembly, shower hose retainer and wall holders/brackets;
• Shower hose supplied with anti-twist hose connection: Allows the shower head to swivel independently from the hose to avoid twisting, maintaining performance and extending the life of the hose.
- Recommended application: Domestic/light commercial.
- Colour: Chrome.
- Dimensions, mm (H x W x D): 305 x 239 x 98.
- Approvals: BEAB.
- Manufacturer's Guarantee: 2 years with optional extended guarantee.
Please note: This appliance MUST be earthed and must only be connected to a 230-240V supply.