WAVIN Hep2O UFH 8 Zone Control Centre for 12V Thermostats, 52UH108
£202.46 Inc VAT
£168.72 Exc VAT
Out of stock
Stock available for despatch
in approximately N/A days
*** THIS PRODUCT IS NOW DISCONTINUED ***
*** PLEASE NOTE: This product is now discontinued and no longer available for order, please contact us if you are looking for an alternative ***
WAVIN Hep2O Manufacturer's part number: 52UH108.
Wavin Hep2O 8-zone (8 Channel) Underfloor Heating Control Centre - mains operated temperature control centre for up to 8 underfloor heating zones, for use with 12 Volt network thermostats, designed for control of a multi-zone Hep2O UFH systems, both in new build and renovation projects.
The 8 Zone Control Centre is a central wiring switch box designed to be used with 12v network thermostats. 8 Zones can be controlled as well as providing an output for a hot water cylinder. On demand from any zone, a 230v output is provided to switch the relevant zone actuators, underfloor heating pump and valve. A volt free connection is supplied for the boiler, making it compatible with almost all types of boilers. Up to 6 actuators can be connected to each zone.
Hep2O 8-zone Control Centre by Wavin features and benefits:
- Allows wiring of up to 14 underfloor heating zones.
- Suitable for use with any combination of wired and wireless thermostats, both programmable and non-programmable.
- Easy to install.
- Easily configurable.
- Where wired thermostats are used, they are wired into 2 central terminals in the Hep2O Control Centre at first fix stage, then synchronised with the relevant circuit later, eliminating the chance of cross wiring.
- Where wireless thermostats are used - no cable required between thermostat and Control Centre = no disruption to walls during installation.
- It is recommended that Control Centre is mounted above the manifold it will be controlling, ensuring the actuator cables reach the actuator terminals without requiring any extension.
- Holiday Mode - is enabled by installing a Single Pole, Single Throw (SPST) switch across the SUM and GND terminals on the Hep2O Control Centre. When running in holiday mode the room thermostats will maintain a lower room temperature, saving energy while preventing damp or even frost damage.
- LEDs on the Control Centre's front cover indicate the status of each output channel (Red/Green Steady/Flashing/Rapid light).
- Only one thermostat can be enrolled to each Control Centre's channel however a thermostat can be enrolled to multiple channels or other receivers without restriction, meaning one thermostat can control multiple UFH zones. If you try to enrol a new thermostat to an occupied channel, the new thermostat will be enrolled, replacing the existing one.
Hep2O 14-zone Control Centre by Wavin Technical Information:
- Dimensions (mm): 258 x 214 x 77.
- Weight: 1.65kg.
- Power supply: 230V, 50Hz via Heating/Pump Fused Spur.
- Operating load: Max. 0.2A (0.02A stand-by).
- Voltage of COM outputs: 24V DC.
- Radio frequency: 868 MHz.
- Communication range: 100m (open area).
- Operational temperature: -10°C to 40°C.
- Please note: The 24V actuator terminals are pulse switched and should therefore only operate thermoelectric actuators. They should not be used to power any motorised valves, relays or semiconductor switches etc.