GROHE Bridgeford Monobloc Two Handle Kitchen Sink Mixer High Spout Chrome, 30188 000
Image Coming Soon
Image Coming Soon
MPN: 30188 000
£330.42 Inc VAT
£275.35 Exc VAT
Available for same day despatch
if order placed before 3:00pm
Out of stock
*** THIS PRODUCT IS NOW DISCONTINUED ***
*** PLEASE NOTE: This product is now obsolete/discontinued and no longer available for order ***
The GROHE Bridgeford 30188 000 is a dual lever kitchen sink mixer 1/2" with arched (C-shaped) high tubular swivel spout, designed for monobloc installations in low/high pressure water systems; GROHE StarLight® chrome finish.
The GROHE Bridgeford mixers - traditionally styled without sacrificing performance. Inspired by the best of traditional architecture and décor, the Bridgeford range of kitchen mixer cleverly combines the design aesthetics of the past with the technology of today. This monobloc kitchen mixer has an authentic Victorian feel and comes in GROHE StarLight® chrome - pristine looks and durable glossy finish for years to come.
The GROHE Bridgeford High Kitchen Sink Mixer 30188 000 features and specifications:
- Design: Traditional contemporary.
- Installation: Deck mounted monobloc (one-hole).
- GROHE QuickFix™ rapid installation system with centering support: Faster, easier and hassle-free installation with straightforward instructions; Flexible connection hoses supplied.
- Operation: Two straight lever handles for flow and temperature control; Ceramic headparts.
- SmoothTurn: Easily swivelling C-shaped (arched) high tubular spout offers maximum comfort at minimal effort when switching between two basins, high spout is especially convenient for filling and cleaning tall/large pots.
- Selectable swivel range: 0°/150°/360° - flexible functionality provides full operating control at all times, letting you switch easily between two basins or lock the spout in a specific position.
- Mousseur (aerator) with flow straightener.
- Max. clamping length: 60mm.
- Max. hot water inlet temperature: 80°C.
- Recommended (energy saving) hot water inlet temperature: 60°C.
- Min. flow pressure: 0.4 bar.
- Recommended flow pressure: 0.4-5.0 bar, balanced hot and cold supplies recommended (pressure differential 5:1); If static pressure exceeds 5 bar, a pressure reducing valve must be fitted.
- Flow rate at 0.4 bar flow pressure with flow straightener: Approx. 9.0 ltrs/min.
- Flow rate at 3 bar flow pressure: Approx. 28.0 ltrs/min.
- Recommended application: Domestic, low/high pressure systems.
- Please note: Operation with unpressurised storage heaters is not possible.
- GROHE StarLight® chrome finish: Resistant to scratches, soiling and tarnishing for enduring pristine looks.
- Dimensions, mm: Horizontal projection 177mm; Please see pictures for details.
- Guarantee: 5 years GROHE Manufacturer's Guarantee.