MANROSE EXTERNAL LOUVRED GRILLE W/ 125MM ROUND SPIGOT COTSWOLD
Cat. No. 1170L COTSWOLD - Manrose 160mm x 160mm External Square Louvred Wall Grille w/ Ø125mm (5'') Round Spigot.
The Ø125mm round system is used for long duct runs where space is unrestricted and suitable for refurbishment or horizontal duct runs in roof and ceiling voids, particularly for use in kitchens, bathrooms, toilets, utility rooms and whole-house ventilation applications combined with high power extraction fans or cooker hoods (up to 500m3/hr), stack ventilation and air conditioning systems.
Louvred grilles can be used for air replacement, for extract purposes and as an external louvre (covering grille) fixed to outside of exterior wall to provide external termination and air intake.
- Fits into Ø125mm (5'') Round Pipe Ducting to provide external termination and excellent airflow.
- For use with the Ø125mm (5'') Round Pipe Ducting systems.
- Dimensions: 160mm x 160mm : Ø125mm (5'').
- Connector type: Round spigot - male fitting - Ø125mm outer diameter.
- Maximum working temperature: 60° C.
- Free area: 11,500mm2.
- Suitable for use with gas appliances.
- Simple and easy fit - push-fit connections for quick installation.
- 4 pre-drilled fixing holes.
- Surface mounted.
- Material: Polystyrene, UV stable materials to reduce colour fade.
- Colour: Cotswold Stone (Beige/Sand).
- Flame retardant.
- Fixings not included.
Equivalent of Polypipe Ventilation/Domus (Easipipe 125) Product No. 5904C.
For more information, please visit this products specification webpage.