MANROSE EXTERNAL LOUVRED GRILLE W/ 100MM ROUND SPIGOT TERRACOTTA
Cat. No. 1151 TERRACOTTA - Manrose 140mm x 140mm External Square Louvred Wall Grille w/ Ø100mm (4'') Round Spigot.
The Ø100mm round system is used for long duct runs where space is unrestricted and suitable for refurbishment or horizontal duct runs in roof and ceiling voids, and is designed specifically for applications requiring lower extraction rates such as in bathrooms, toilets, utility rooms and low power cooker hoods.
Louvred grilles can be used for air replacement, for extract purposes and as an external louvre (covering grille) fixed to outside of exterior wall to provide external termination and air intake.
- Fits into Ø100mm (4'') Round Pipe Ducting to provide external termination and excellent airflow.
- For use with the Ø100mm (4'') Round Pipe Ducting systems.
- Dimensions: 140mm x 140mm : Ø100mm (4'').
- Connector type: Round spigot - male fitting - Ø100mm outer diameter.
- Maximum working temperature: 60° C.
- Free area: 6,500 mm2.
- Suitable for use with gas appliances.
- Simple and easy fit - push-fit connections for quick installation.
- 4 pre-drilled fixing holes.
- Surface mounted.
- Material: Polystyrene, UV stable materials to reduce colour fade.
- Colour: Terracotta.
- Flame retardant.
- Fixings not included.
Equivalent of Polypipe Ventilation/Domus (Easipipe 100) Product No. 4904T.
For more information, please visit this products specification webpage.