MANROSE 110MMx54MM DUCTING ELBOW BEND W/ 100MM FIXED SOCKET
Part No. 40300 - Manrose 110mmÂ x 54mm Low Profile Ducting 90Âº Elbow Bend/Adaptor With Ã˜100mm (4'')Â Fixed Socket.
Low profile ducting enables it to be concealed when installed along the top of wall units. It can also be fitted in ceiling voids and cavity walls, providing versatility whilst remaining unobtrusive. All Manrose system parts and channels are made from flame-retardant material.
110mmÂ x 54mm low profile ducting system suitable for applications requiring low extraction rates, such as low powered cooker hoods, tumble dryers and extractor fans/ventilation of domestic bathrooms and toilets. With a 5,940mm2 cross-section it provides efficient ducting for short, straight runs connecting to a Ã˜100mm round spigot.
- 90Âº Elbow Bend/Adaptor connects Low Profile flat channel to Ã˜100mm Round Pipe/Flexi Hose at 90 degree angle:
Â -Â Â 110mm x 54mm Rectangular end - female (internal dimensions 110mm x 54mm) -Â fits over 110mm x 54mm Low Profile flat channel ducting.
- Ã˜100mm (4'') Round end is the same diameter as Ã˜100mm (4'') straight ducting pipe and will require a male connector/coupling (Part No. 414C - Manrose Ã˜100mm (4'') Round Ducting Pipe Connector/Coupling); Flexible ducting Ã˜100mm (4'') hose will fit over and require tape or jubilee clip or quick release worm drive clip to seal.
- For use with the Low Profile/Round Pipe Ducting Systems.
- Dimensions: 110mm x 54mm : Ã˜100mm (4'').
- Quick and easy fit.
- Maximum working temperature: of 60Â° C.
- Material: uPVC.
- Flame retardant.
- Colour: Whte.
Equivalent of Polypipe Ventilation/Domus Product No. DD030 (Prepack 40030)