MIRA Element Thermostatic EV Sequential Shower c/w Kit, Chrome, 1.1656.001
The MIRA Element 1.1656.001 is a single lever sequentially controlled mixing valve complete with Mira L14D shower fittings set including 4-spray Ø90mm showerhead with rub-clean nozzles supplied with 1.25m flexible shower hose, 680mm shower rail with adjustable wall brackets, adjustable clamp bracket assembly and shower hose retainer; designed for wall mounted installations in low/high pressure water systems; Chrome finish.
The wall-mounted Mira Element EV thermostatic shower is beautifully crafted yet surprisingly affordable, making it the perfect fit no matter what the job is. Enjoy showering simplicity with an easy to use single control.
The Mira Element EV Shower features:
- Thermostatic temperature stability keeps showering safe for all the family, regardless of any changes in the water supply.
- Easy to use single sequential lever control handle for flow on/off and temperature adjustment (no adjustable flow control).
- Adjustable maximum temperature stop: Limits the temperature to a safe level; Factory pre-set to 41°C.
- Magni-flo™ technology: Gives up to 3 times more flow than similar mixer showers, even at low pressure.
- Automatic shutdown: For safety and comfort thermostat will shut off the mixing valve within 2 seconds if cold supply fails (achieved only if the hot supply temperature is greater than 10°C above the set blend temperature).
- Easy to fit: Quickly and easily fits onto reversed inlet supplies.
- Easy to service: Large, long-life filters and replaceable cartridge.
- Inlet filters fitted: Protect thermostatic cartridge.
- Inlet unions covered with Ø56mm escutcheons (concealing plates).
- TMV2 compliant: For the ultimate in comfortable showering.
- Suitable for all systems and pressures.
- Hand Shower:
• Rub-clean rubber nozzles for easy cleaning and de-scaling.
• 4 spray patterns: Start/Soothe/Force/Eco.
• Spray plate Ø90mm.
• Supplied with 1,250mm flexiible (convoluted) shower hose and hose retaining ring for backflow/back-siphonage prevention.
- Shower Rail:
• Length: 680mm.
• Adjustable wall holders/brackets for adaption to existing drillings between 400-600mm.
• Supplied with glider with swivel shower holder (clamp bracket assembly): For positioning and adjusting height of hand shower.
- Finish: Chrome.
- Approvals: WRAS, TMV2.
- Manufacturer's Guarantee (domestic installations): Shower mixer - 5 years, shower fittings - 1 year.
The Mira Element EV Shower specifications:
- Design: Modern contemporary.
- Installation: Wall mounted.
- Plumbing system compatibility: All water systems.
- Application: Residential/light commercial.
- Control type: Thermostatic.
- Water entry points: Rising, falling, rear.
- Water connections: Cold - right, hot - left; Reversed inlets supported.
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression.
- Outlet connection: Bottom outlet, 1/2'' BSP male.
- Max. temperature (factory pre-set blend): 41°C, adjustable to suit on-site conditions.
- Cold water range: up to 25°C.
- Hot water range: 50°C-85°C (operating); 55°C-65°C (recommended).
- Maintained flow pressure: 0.1-5.0 bar, balanced hot and cold supplies recommended.
- 12 ltrs/min flow regulator supplied (do not fit for TMV2 applications): For high pressure systems to reduce excessive shower force and noise through the mixer due to high or unequal pressures, also, to stabilise incoming supply temperatures.
- Flow rate at 0.5 bar flow pressure (handset): 13.0 ltrs/min.
- Temperature stability: ± 2°C.
- Dimensions for fitting: 153mm pipe centres.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.