MIRA Discovery Dual Thermostatic Shower c/w Fixed Showerhead, Chrome, 1.1609.003
MIRA Showers Manufacturers Product Code: 1.1609.003.
The Mira Discovery Dual Thermostatic Built-In Valve (BIV) Shower Mixer Kit, also known by its manufacturer's product code 1.1609.003, is Mira Discovery dual control built-in mixing valve, complete with trim set, and Mira Discovery BIR (built-in rigid) fixed single spray Ø138mm shower head with partial rub-clean nozzles; designed for concealed installations in high/low pressure systems; Chrome finish.
The Discovery Dual thermostatic BIV shower, with its eye-catching sleek and organic design, will enhance any bathroom whilst delivering a invigorating shower every time.
The Mira Discovery Dual Concealed Shower 1.1609.003 features and benefits:
- Control type: Thermostatic.
- Thermostatic temperature stability keeps showering safe for all the family.
- Simple to use separate flow and temperature control handles.
- An adjustable maximum temperature stop is provided: Limits the temperature to a safe level.
- Inlet filters are fitted to protect the thermostatic cartridge.
- Automatic shutdown: For safety and comfort the thermostat will shut off the mixing valve within 2 seconds if cold supply fails (achieved only if the hot supply temperature is greater than 10°C above the set blend temperature).
- Magni-flo™ gives up to 3 times more flow than similar mixer showers even at low pressure.
- Easy to fit: Quickly and easily fits onto reversed inlet supplies.
- Easy to service: Large, long-life filters and replaceable cartridge.
- Suitable for all systems and pressures.
- Fixed showerhead: Ø138mm; with rub-clean rubber nozzles for easy cleaning; 1 spray pattern; shower arm and Ø73mm round metal escutcheon included.
- Recommended application: Domestic/Light commercial.
- Colour: Chrome.
- WRAS and TMV2 approved.
- Mira Manufacturer's Guarantee: 3 years.
The Mira Discovery Dual Concealed Shower 1.1609.003 specifications:
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression.
- Outlet connections: 15mm compression.
- Optimum thermostatic control range: 35°C-45°C (achieved with supplies of 15°C cold, 65°C hot and nominally equal pressures).
- Cold water range: up to 25°C.
- Hot water range: 50°C-85°C (operating); 55°C-65°C (recommended).
- Maintained pressure, Min/Max: 0.1/5.0 bar.
- Flow rate (at handset): 11 ltr/min at 0.5 bar.
- Temperature stability: ± 2°C.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.