AQUALISA Aspire DL Thermostatic BIV Shower Kit, Chrome Plated, ASP001CA
The AQUALISA Aspire DL Thermostatic Built-In Valve (BIV) Shower Mixer Kit ASP001CA is a concealed thermostatic mixing valve complete with Ø165mm round dual lever control wall mounted trim set, supplied with adjustable height shower kit including 4-spray Ø105mm Harmony shower head and elbow outlet; designed for concealed installations in high/low pressure systems; Chrome finish.
Elevate your showering experience to a new level of sophistication with an Aspire DL BIV thermostatic shower. Featuring a smooth, circular concealed control and dual levers for controlling water flow and temperature, Aspire DL BIV exudes an uncommon combination of quality and style. Manufactured from luxurious brass, Aspire DL BIV delivers temperature perfect showers every time. It comes complete with a Ø105mm, family friendly, adjustable Harmony shower head that features 4 spray patterns that include an eco-spray setting. And, whilst the 'ECO' setting can deliver water savings of up to 25%, your showering experience won't be compromised.
The Aqualisa Aspire DL BIV Thermostatic Shower Mixer features and specifications:
- Trusted and reliable thermostatic showering technology: Thermostatic temperature stability keeps showering safe for all the family.
- Separate flow and temperature control levers to fine tune the perfect shower.
- Plumbing system compatibility: Suitable for all approved UK domestic water systems (gravity fed, boosted gravity, balanced high pressure and combination boiler systems).
- Recommended static presure, Min/Max: 0.1-10 bar (balanced).
- Valve inlet centres: 145mm.
- Inlet fitting connections: 15mm compression.
- Inlet supply positions: Hot/left, cold/right.
- Outlet connections: 15mm compression.
- Application: Residential, suitable for domestic use only.
- Material: Mixer valve/control levers - brass; Trim set - ABS.
- Finish: Chrome.
- 5 year Aqualisa Manufacturer's Guarantee (valve only).
The Aqualisa Aspire DL Shower Kit features and specifications:
- New stylish Ø105mm multi-mode Harmony Shower Head:
• Designed to deliver an uncompromising showering experience from both high and low pressure systems.
• Optimising your shower: The cleverly designed spray patterns deliver a concentrated and fuller spray for a satisfying showering experience, even with low pressure water systems.
• Easy clean nozzles: Rub-clean nozzles are designed to make cleaning and limescale removal easy, reducing the need for chemical de-scaling, and maintaining shower performance.
• With an easy to use, clickable spray plate control: 4 shower spray patterns Outer/Middle/Inner/Eco.
• Water saving: Eco spray setting is capable of delivering up to 25% water saving, without compromising the showering experience.
• Anti-twist hose connection: A thoughtfully designed anti-twist mechanism allows the shower head to swivel independently from the hose to avoid twisting, maintaining performance and extending the life of the hose.
- Shower Rail::
• Length: 895mm.
• Fixing centres: 773-779mm.
• Complete with adjustable height clamp bracket assembly (shower head holder), hose retaining ring and wall brackets.
- Metal shower hose.
- Shower elbow outlet.
- 2 year Aqualisa Manufacturer's Guarantee (shower kit/head).