SANIFLO SaniCOMPACT Cisternless Ceramic WC Macerator (WC + Wash Basin), 1081
The Saniflo SaniCOMPACT ECO+ 1081 is a unique cisternless automatic ceramic WC with a built-in macerator pump for handling/removing greywater and toilet waste (blackwater) from a single toilet and a wash basin where outlet is away from the main soil stack; White finish, supplied with white plastic Seat & Cover with chrome hinges.
The space-saving SaniCOMPACT ECO+ Cisternless WC with integral macerating pump is the ultimate compact self-containing solution with all the essentials needed for a complete toilet, providing both style and practicality. SaniCOMPACT is ideal for installing additional cloakroom facilities almost anywhere - in a basement, loft conversion, extension etc. The SaniCOMPACT is also ideal for providing cloakroom facilities in a confined space such as an understairs cupboard, making it perfect in situations where access to the existing WC is restricted for the less able. The unit pumps waste from a WC and greywater from a wash basin through 32mm pipework to the next down pipe: up to 3m vertically, 30m horizontally or a lesser combination of both pipe runs. An automatic push-button flush is connected directly to the domestic water supply thereby eliminating the need for a cistern.
Functioning: SaniCOMPACT ECO+ is operated by an electronic programmer which has 2 functions:
- To pump away toilet waste: Duration of operation varies according to the cycle chosen - Eco flush 1.8 ltrs (light grey button)/Normal flush 3.0 ltrs (dark grey button); By a push of the chosen button an appropriate cycle is set in motion: the unit macerates the toilet waste and pumps it away to the drain. Length of the cycle can be extended/corrected is the default flush is not enough.
- To pump away waste water from a wash basin: The unit starts and pumps water automatically - the motor is activated by a microswitch when the water enters the chamber.
Please note: SaniCOMPACT requires a minimum of 1.7 bar water supply pressure. Not suitable for use with SaniALARM.
The SaniCOMPACT Cisternless Macerator has the following features and specifications:
- Takes grey- and blackwater from the WC pan and a wash basin.
- Typical applications: Domestic installations in cloakrooms below sewer level - basements/cellars; In connection with the renovation or modernisation of existing buildings where the location may be remote from the main soil pipe so that a natural slope cannot be established (e.g. lofts/attics) or where saving the space is essential.
- Connects directly to the domestic water supply eliminating the need for a cistern.
- Normal/Eco flush: 3.0/1.8 ltrs.
- Reduced noise level.
- Discharge elbow can be rotated to be positioned to the desired direction as installation required, incorporates a non-return (assembled on the discharge elbow) which prevents back flow into the unit.
- High reliability due to induction motor: Motor protection by thermal overload switch with automatic restart.
- Easy, quick installation and servicing.
- Discharge pipe: Ø32mm.
- Max. horizontal discharge run: 30m.
- Max. vertical discharge run: 3m.
- Max. water temperature 35°C.
- Motor speed: 2800 RPM.
- Supply voltage: 220-240 V, 50 Hz via unswitched fuse spur 5 A.
- Consumption: 800W.
- Weight: 23.2 kg.
- Materials: Polypropylene, Stainless Steel, Neoprene, Ceramics, Plastic.
- Dimensions: Please see pictures for details.
- Supplied with: Seat & cover, discharge elbow, wash basin connector, floor mounting brackets, jubilee (hose) clips and screws.
- 2 year Manufacturer's Guarantee.
Please note: This appliance MUST be wired into a fused unswitched fixed connector fitted with a 5 amp fuse.
Also, please note: We class sanitaryware/pottery as fragile items which may require additional carriage charges for shipping, thank you.