SANIFLO SaniBEST PRO Heavy-Duty Macerator/Grinder (WC + 3 Outlets), 1053
The Saniflo SaniBEST PRO Macerating Pump 1053 is a compact, ready-to-install, automatic small-bore heavy-duty grinder for handling/removing greywater, toilet waste (blackwater) and occasional/accidental flushing of sanitary items from a single toilet and 3 other sanitary appliances (such as wash basin, shower cubicle, bidet/urinal) where outlet is away from the main soil stack.
The SaniBEST PRO is a heavy-duty macerator pump and designed to enable the addition of a complete shower room/bathroom in a basement, loft conversion or extension - even below sewer level. The SaniBEST PRO performs drainage of a toilet (with horizontal outlet according to EN 33/37) and 3 other domestic sanitary appliances whenever needed, independent from the gravity drain system - the unit collects and pumps the waste water through a narrow pressure pipe to the next down pipe up to 110m away horizontally or up to 7m vertically, or a lesser combination of both. The unit features a high performance motor combined with a radical macerator action powerful enough to cope with the occasional sanitary item accidentally disposed of in the WC, making the SaniBEST PRO the preferred unit for locations where members of the public, not necessarily familiar with macerator units, may unwittingly subject them to abuse (i.e. rental units, offices, etc). A normal operating SaniBEST PRO cycle takes about 5-10 seconds (to pump 9 ltrs of water) depending on the discharge pipe run configuration; when pumping the water away from a wash basin or shower, the unit will run in short bursts with an interval between them
The SaniBEST PRO features and specifications:
- Takes grey- and blackwater from 1 toilet with short horizontal Ø100mm spigot outlet and 3 other outlets - typically a wash basin, a shower cubicle (including power shower) and/or bidet.
- Typical applications: Basement installations below sewer level; Renovation or modernisation of existing buildings where the location may be remote from the main soil pipe so that a natural slope cannot be established (e.g. lofts/attics) or where conventional large bore pipework would be impractical; The SaniBEST PRO is classed as heavy-duty macerator/grinder so it can be used in both domestic and light commercial applications.
- Compact design for easy integration behind the WC pan.
- Operates fully automatic when water enters the tank.
- Reduced noise level.
- Horizontal discharge elbow can be rotated to be positioned to the desired direction as installation required, incorporates a non-return valve which prevents back flow into the unit.
- Easy service and maintenance: Access to motor by unclipping the lid.
- High reliability: Motor protection by thermal overload switch with automatic restart.
- Equivalent to Grundfos SOLOLIFT2 WC-3.
- Installation: SaniBEST PRO must be installed directly behind the toilet and in the same room according to EN 12050-3; When connecting piece is required, the max. distance to the toilet must not exceed 200mm.
- Discharge pipe: Ø22/28/32mm.
- Dimensions of possible inlets: 2 x Ø40mm at lower end of pump casing (1 on either side), 1 x Ø40mm on the top.
- Max. horizontal discharge run: 110m.
- Max. vertical discharge run: 7m.
- Gravity fall on horizontal installations: 1:100.
- Motor speed: 2800 RPM.
- Supply voltage: 220-240 V, 50 Hz via unswitched fuse spur 5 A.
- Consumption: 1,100W.
- Materials: Polypropylene, Stainless Steel, Neoprene.
- Dimensions: Please see pictures.
- Supplied with: Flexible sleeve for pan spigot, discharge elbow, discharge hose, pipe adaptor, inlet connectors, end cap, floor mounting brackets/feet, jubilee clips and screws.
- 2 year Manufacturer's Guarantee.
Please note: This appliance MUST be wired into a fused unswitched fixed wiring connector