SANIFLO SaniCOM 2 Commercial Heavy-Duty Lifting Station (3 Outlets), 1046/2
The Saniflo SaniCOM 2 1046/2 is a ready-to-install heavy-duty 2-motor automatic lifting station designed for handling/removing hot soapy greywater up to 90°C from 3 different bathroom/kitchen appliances (such as a washing machine (indirect connection), dish-/glasswasher, bathtub/shower, wash basin or kitchen sink, condensing boiler) in commercial/professional installations where outlet is away from the main soil stack.
The Saniflo SaniCOM 2 is a heavy-duty lifting pump for discharging hot soapy water, independently from the gravity drain system, and is ideally suited to demanding commercial or industrial environments such as: waste water from large sinks used in restaurants, hairdressing salons, the catering industry, laundries, nursing homes etc.; industrial glass- and dishwashers; sports or leisure centres where there is a combination of constantly busy showers, baths and sinks. The unit operates automatically, has a high performance level and is safe and reliable, provided all the rules for installation and maintenance are strictly followed.
The SaniCOM 2 is a professional pump with 3 inlets for connecting 3 kitchen/bathroom outlets or appliances: bathtub/shower (including power shower), commercial kitchen sink/laundry sink, industrial dish-/glasswasher or washing machine (indirect connection), condensing boiler - all 3 outlets working at the same time if required. The unit collects and automatically pumps the greywater away to the next down pipe - up to 11 metres high or 110 metres distance or a lesser combination of both.
Functioning: The SaniCOM 2 has all the features of the SaniCOM but with the benefit of adding a second motor for security of continuity of service: the tank is equipped with 2 sensor tubes, one of which controls the activation of the motors when waste enters the unit, and the other the alarm system starting the second motor:
- Long tube: When the waste water reaches the triggering level for the long tube in the tank, the pump system (one motor only) starts up;
- Short tube: If the waste water reaches the upper level in the tank, an alarm contact is made, and the second auxiliary motor is switched on in continuous mode.
The SaniCOM 2 features and specifications:
- Takes greywater from 3 different kitchen/bathroom/utility room outlets.
- Typical applications: Commercial basement installations below sewer level; Renovation or modernisation of existing buildings where the location may be remote from the main soil pipe so that a natural slope cannot be established (e.g. lofts/attics).
- Operates fully automatic when water enters the tank.
- Heavy-duty pump: 2 x powerful oil and fan cooled motor encased in aluminium housing for continuity of service and failsafe back-up.
- High reliability: Motors protection by thermal overload switch with automatic restart.
- Dimension of discharge pipe: Ø50mm.
- Dimensions of possible inlets: 3 x Ø40/50mm.
- The unit can be fixed to the floor, preventing it from turning or moving (plugs and screws supplied).
- Max. horizontal discharge run: 110m.
- Max. vertical discharge run: 11m.
- Max. temperature of pumped waste water: 90°C (for short periods - to clear the hottest waste water from a washing machine/dishwasher/glasswasher).
- Gravity fall on horizontal installations: 1:100.
- Motor speed: 2800 RPM.
- Supply voltage: 220-240 V, 50 Hz via unswitched fuse spur 5 A.
- Consumption: 2 x 1500W.
- Materials: Polypropylene, Stainless Steel, Neoprene.
- Weight: 20 kg.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.
- Supplied with: Flexible inlet connectors, discharge elbow, inlet cover, jubilee clips and screws.
- 2 year Manufacturer's Guarantee.
Please note: This appliance MUST be wired into a fused unswitched fixed wiring connector fitted with a 5 amp fuse.