GRUNDFOS UNILIFT KP 150 A 1 Submersible Drainage Pump, Stainless Steel, 011K7700
Grundfos Manufacturer's Product Code: 011K7700.
The Grundfos UNILIFT KP 150 A 1 is a single-stage, submersible, stainless steel drainage pump with float switch (automatic operation) for pumping clean, non-aggressive water and slightly dirty (grey) wastewater such as domestic effluents from septic and sludge treating systems, suitable for temporary as well as permanent free-standing installations (e.g. collecting well).
The Grundfos UNILIFT KP is a lightweight single-stage drainage pump with semi open stainless steel impeller designed specifically for drainage jobs. Its stainless steel surface makes it robust, durable and corrosion free, which reduces maintenance to an absolute minimum. The KP wastewater pump offers maximum flexibility in usage: it's been designed to be transported easily from A to B, but it will work excellently as permanent installation as well.
The Grundfos UNILIFT KP pumps are designed for pumping of:
- Water and rainwater within agriculture, horticulture, dairies, breweries and the process industry;
- Water from rivers and lakes;
- Rainwater, drainage water and water from flooding;
- Water for filling/emptying containers, ponds, tanks, etc.
- Effluents from showers, washing machines and sinks below sewer level;
- Pool water;
- Ditch drainage water;
- Groundwater (lowering applications);
- Domestic effluents from septic and sludge-treating systems;
- Effluents from viaducts, underpasses, etc.
- Drainage water from garage sprinkler systems.
The Grundfos UNILIFT KP Drainage Pump has the following features and benefits:
- Automatic start/stop operation by means of a float switch: A clamp on the pump handle holds the float switch cable. The difference in level between start and stop can be adjusted by changing the free cable length between pump handle and float switch.
- The motor is a single-phase synchronous canned (hermetically sealed) motor with liquid-filled rotor chamber and water-lubricated bearings. Incorporate automatic overload protection which will cut out the motor in case of overload - when cooled to normal temperature, the motor restarts automatically.
- The outer casing of the pump (pump sleeve) is made in one piece with Rp 1 1/4 discharge port and insulating handle placed on top of the pump.
- The mains cable and the cable of the level switch are combined in one vulcanized and water-tight plug, which is secured to the socket of the hermetically sealed stator housing.
- The wet rotor design enables the pump to withstand dry running for short periods, whilst the open impeller construction with sling and bevelled edge vanes prevents fibres and other debris from jamming the pump.
- Stainless steel strainer at the base of the pump permits the passage of particles or solids in suspension upto Ø10mm.
- Pump positioning: Pump can be used in the vertical position with the discharge port uppermost or in the horizontal or tilted position with the discharge port as the highest point of the pump.
- Max. Installation Depth: 10m below liquid level.
- Max. Particle Size: Ø10mm.
- Rated Motor Output: 150 W.
- Max. Flow Rate: 2.36 ltr/s.
- Max. Head: 5.5m.
- Liquid Temperature: 0 °C to +50 °C.
- Max. System Pressure: 10 bar.
- Supplied with 5.0m mains cable.
- Rated Voltage: 1 x 230-240 V.
- Material: Stainless steel.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.
- Weight: 6.5 kg