SIAMP Optima 50 Dual Flush Valve, Cable Operated, 32500007
£36.00 inc. of VAT
£30.00 ex. of VAT
*** THIS PRODUCT IS NOW OBSOLETE. ***
*** PLEASE NOTE: This product is now obsolete/discontinued and no longer available for order. We recommend SIAMP Optima 50 Dual Flush Valve (MPN 32500210), which is a direct replacement for SIAMP Optima 50 Dual Flush Valve (MPN 32500007), if you are looking for a similar dual flush device for your toilet cistern. Thank you ***
SIAMP Manufacturer's Part Number: 32500007.
The Siamp Optima 50 Dual Flush Valve complete with 2" Outlet and 315mm Cable, supplied with chrome plated Push Button.
The Optima 50 is a neat and compact outlet valve, suitable as a direct and simple replacement for the traditional UK siphon and cistern lever flushing mechanism. With the addition of a dual flush capability, enabling large water savings, which is ideal for the climate conscious and those on water meters.
The flush valve body is constructed from strong white plastic with a high quality finish. The strainer is made from rugged and strong ABS allowing for a powerful rinsing flow. The strainer seal is SBS moulded elastomer, which allows for strong elasticity and reinforcement. There is a specially designed bowl seal foam which will help compensate for any unevenness, allowing for a precise and accurate fit for any cistern.
Features and specifications:
- Perfect to be installed with any plastic or ceramic cistern.
- Made from strong high quality plastic material.
- Easy installation.
- Cable operated dual flush valve with 2" outlet and 315mm cable.
- Dual flush operation: Full (long)/economical (short/small) flush.
- Supplied with chrome plated push button.
- 2" (50mm) outlet to suit European cisterns.
- Easy installation and setting, with self adjusting control button.
- Easy servicing with valve's body removed using its unique 'bayonet' style fitting.
- Strainer seal made from SBS moulded elastomer for elasticity and shape reinforcing cistern bottom tightness.
- Height adjustable, with a ridged design.
- Water economising: Adjustable small flush: 3-4.5 litres.
- Adjustable overflow every 4mm.
- Powerful rinsing flow: 2.75 ltrs/sec.
- Suitable for cistern lid holes ranging from Ø16 to 50mm, with or without escutcheon depending on diameter.