POLYPIPE Solvent Soil and Vent 160mm Single Reducing Branch 135Deg, S/Grey, SWT97SG
POLYPIPE Manufacturer's Part Number: SWT97SG.
POLYPIPE System 2000 Solvent Soil & Vent Fitting - Ø160mm/6'' Triple Socket Reducing Single 135 degrees Ø110mm/4'' Branch with 2 boss shoulders; Solvent Grey.
- Polypipe Soil & Vent: Solvent Soil & Vent reducing single branch, used for joining smaller Ø110mm branch pipe to Ø160mm vertical pipe at 135 degrees angle.
- Connections (Top x Branch x Bottom): Solvent Weld Socket x Solvent Weld Socket x Solvent Weld Socket.
- 2 x Ø60mm boss shoulders/sockets: All boss shoulders provided are a common size and will accept Ø32mm, 40mm and 50mm waste pipes using a comprehensive range of boss adaptors; where a boss shoulder is moulded solid, it should be drilled through with a Ø60mm hole saw.
- Dimensions: Top/bottom Ø160mm/6''; Branch Ø110mm/4'' .
- Wall thickness: 3.20mm.
- Material: PVCu.
- Colour: Solvent grey, to match the colour of grey solvent soil & vent pipe & fittings.
- Note: Polypipe soil and waste systems are suitable for short intermittent discharges of hot and cold water in normal domestic installations in the UK. They are not suitable for continuous discharge at elevated temperatures.