POLYPIPE Solvent Soil and Vent 160mm Equal Single Branch 135Deg, S/Grey, SWT91SG
POLYPIPE Manufacturer's Part Number: SWT91SG.
POLYPIPE System 2000 Solvent Soil & Vent Fitting - Ø160mm/6'' Triple Socket Equal Single 135 degrees Branch; Solvent Grey.
- Polypipe Soil & Vent: Solvent Soil & Vent equal single branch, used for joining branch pipe to vertical pipe at 135 degrees angle.
- Connections (Top x Branch x Bottom): Solvent Weld Socket x Solvent Weld Socket x Solvent Weld Socket.
- Outer dimensions: Ø160mm/6''.
- Wall thickness: 3.20mm.
- Material: PVCu; Manufactured to BS EN 1329-1 and BS 4514 (PVCu soil pipes & fittings: 160mm).
- Colour: Solvent grey, to match the colour of grey solvent soil & vent pipe & fittings.
- Note: Polypipe soil and waste systems are suitable for short intermittent discharges of hot and cold water in normal domestic installations in the UK. They are not suitable for continuous discharge at elevated temperatures.