POLYPIPE PolyFit 22mm Socket Blank End, White, FIT1922
POLYPIPE Manufacturer's Part Number: FIT1922.
POLYPIPE PolyFit Socket Blank End, 22mm, PolyFit Push-Fit Socket.
PolyFit is the one step, fully hand or tool demountable and re-usable push-fit plumbing system, which combines with Polypipe White Polybutylene pipe to create a truly flexible, yet highly secure, plumbing system that is demountable and re-usable when required.
Pipes may need to be temporarily or permanently blanked for testing, avoidance of construction debris or for future connections. Polyfit pipe can be capped off temporarily using Polyfit Socket Blank End.
- Fully demountable and re-usable.
- One step operation: For quick and easy installation.
- Suitable for use in hot and cold water systems in domestic properties.
- Suitable in both hard and soft water areas.
- Not suitable for transportation of gases, not suitable for use on systems with a high concentration of Chlorine.
- Material: Polybutylene.
- Colour: White.
- Please note: All PolyFit fittings are supplied with pre-lubricated EPDM 'O' rings. If for any reason further lubrication is required only Polypipe silicone lubricant should be used (purchased separately). Substances such as solder flux must not be used.
- Caution: Do NOT insert fingers into the PolyFit fittings, as the grab ring is sharp and designed to grip.
- Guarantee: Polypipe guarantees for 25 years against defects in materials or manufacture of the PolyFit hot and cold water supply and heating systems from the date purchased. This guarantee only applies if the products are installed in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations and are used in a normal domestic operation.