GROHE Blue Pure Filter Kitchen Mixer Starter Kit, Chrome, 31087 001
£318.00 inc. of VAT
£265.00 ex. of VAT
GROHE Blue® Chilled and Sparkling combines the modern look of a designer tap with a high-performance filter, cooler and carbonator. The GROHE Blue® handle with integrated coloured LED display regulates the carbonic acid content of the filtered and cooled water - the carbonator unit adds especially fine bubbles to produce lightly sparkling or sparkling filtered and chilled water according to taste.
The GROHE Blue® K7 Chilled and Sparkling Starter Kit 31355001 comprises:
- GROHE Blue® K7 Duo Monobloc Single Lever L-shaped Cast Spout Kitchen Sink Mixer with filter function and Ø49mm SpeedClean Side Spray;
- GROHE Blue® Cube Cooler and Carbonator (40554 001);
- GROHE Blue® Water Filter Cartridge, 600 ltrs (40404 001);
- GROHE Blue® Filter Head (64508 001);
- GROHE Blue® CO2-Carbonization Bottle, 425 g (40422 000);
- GROHE Blue® Connecting Set: Pressure Reducing Valve (40452 000); Pressure Gauge (46717 000); Adaptor for 425 g CO2 bottles (40453 000); Adaptor for 2 kg CO2 bottles (40454 000).
The GROHE Blue® K7 Chilled and Sparkling Starter Kit 31 355 001 features and specifications:
• The GROHE Blue® K7 Duo Kitchen Sink Mixer with filter function and side spray:
- Installation: Two-hole (monobloc tap + side spray).
- SmoothTurn: Easily swivelling L-shaped cast spout, swivel area 140°.
- Separate inner water ways: For filtered and non-filtered water.
- Non-filtered water operation: Single lever handle with GROHE SilkMove® 35mm ceramic cartridge for precise smooth operation and water control.
- Filtered water operation: Separate rotary handle for 3 types of purified and chilled table water - BLUE: still/TURQUOISE: lightly carbonated/GREEN: strongly carbonated; Ceramic headpart 1/2''; Features LED indicator letting the user choose the carbon dioxide content of the cooled and filtered water and also alerting the user when the filter needs to be changed.
- Mousseur (aerator).
- Side Spray: Ø49mm; SpeenClean anti-lime system - flexible silicone nozzles for quick and easy limescale removal; Powerful shower-jet for rinsing pots or cleaning the entire sink/work area.
- Flow rate at 3 bar flow pressure: Fitting (tap water) - approx. 12 ltr/min; Filter cartridge (GROHE Blue® water) - approx. 3 ltr/min.
- GROHE StarLight® chrome finish: Resistant to scratches, soiling and tarnishing for enduring pristine looks.
- Adjustable flow rate limiter and flexible connection hoses supplied.
- Min. flow pressure: 1.0 bar.
- Recommended flow pressure: 2.0-5.0 bar, balanced supplies.
- Suitable for high pressure systems.
• The GROHE Blue® Cube Cooling and Carbonating Unit:
- Built-in electronics.
- Voltage supply: 230V AC / 50 Hz.
- Max. power consumption: 270W.
- Type of protection: IP21.
- ABS housing.
• The GROHE Blue® Water Filter Cartridge:
- 4-phased GROHE Blue® water purifying process.
- Capacity: Up to 600 litres or max. 12 months.
• The GROHE Blue® Filter Head:
- Easy to change filter cartridge.
- Flexible filter adjustment: For 600, 1,500 or 3,000 ltr replacement filter cartridges (factory pre-set for operation with 600 ltr filter cartridges).
- Can be adjusted to work in a hard/soft water areas (factory pre-set to the standard value for carbonate hardness C3 (bypass 2, 40%)).
- Type-tested non-return valve.
• The GROHE Blue® CO2 Cylinder:
- Volume: 425 g.
- Can be refilled.
• The GROHE Blue® Connecting Set:
- Pressure Reducing Valve.
- Pressure Gauge.
- Adaptor for 425 g CO2 bottles.
- Adaptor for 2 kg CO2 bottles.
• CE approved.
• Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.
• Weight: 33.50 kg.
• Guarantee: 5 years GROHE Manufacturer's Guarantee.
£318.00 inc. of VAT
£265.00 ex. of VAT
£565.00 inc. of VAT
£470.83 ex. of VAT
£54.00 inc. of VAT
£45.00 ex. of VAT
£120.00 inc. of VAT
£100.00 ex. of VAT
£148.50 inc. of VAT
£123.75 ex. of VAT