VOKERA Unica i28 HE Condensing Combination Boiler ONLY, 20097273 (20037856)
The VOKERA Unica i28 Condensing Combination Gas Boiler is a fully automatic, wall mounted, room sealed, fan assisted, high efficiency Vokera combi boiler, which provides both central heating and domestic hot water on demand, with the domestic hot water supplied directly from the boiler.
The Vokera Unica i is Vokera's new high specification, advanced energy saving combi boiler range, which boasts a class leading modulation ratio of 10:1, enabling the boiler to reduce its output in line with the demand in your home (to as little as 10% of its maximum output), reducing wasted energy. This Vokera Unica i28 condensing combi boiler is an 'A'-rated extremely efficient boiler, ideal for small to medium sized homes with a smaller hot water and central heating demand, such as flats/apartments or 1/2 bedroom semi-detached houses, and requires no hot water cylinder or cold water storage tank, thus minimising the space it occupies. The Unica i28 also features standard Vokera pipe work layout and rear flue option, making it an ideal replacement for an existing Vokera Boiler.
The Vokera Unica i28 Combi Boiler features and benefits:
- High Efficiency and NOx Class 5.
- Complies with the S.E.D.B.U.K. scheme, band ''A''.
- Ideally suited for properties such as a 1/2 bedroom apartment/flat with 1 bathroom or 1/2 bedroom semi-detached with 1 bathroom and en-suite.
- Designed for easy installation: Pre-fixing jig and built-in filling loop allows the system to be connected and tested without the boiler needing to be in place; rear flue option and automatic bypass as well as standard Vokera pipework layout enables simple, straight forward and trouble-free replacement of older Vokera models.
- High modulation ratio: 10:1.
- Hot water pre-heat function: Provides instant hot water, saving time and energy.
- Simple commissioning: Only minimal adjustments are required after installation and automatic modulation eliminates the need to range rate the boiler.
- Riello radial aluminium heat exchanger: Allows more heat to be extracted by recapturing otherwise lost heat, provides excellent thermal transfer and anti-corrosion properties.
- Pump and actuator anti-block function (self-start programming cycle): Protects the pump and motorised divertor valve from sticking during long periods of inactivity.
- Anti-cycling control: Prevents energy wasteful on/off cycling and reduces wear and tear for longer lasting component performance.
- Built-in frost protection: Protects the appliance against the risk of frost damage during periods of cold weather both for CH and DHW.
- 'Autostop' function: Automatically changes the current operating mode, and moves it permanently into the standby mode. This automatic function will only operate after a pre-defined period of time has elapsed and if it has been activated during commissioning. Helping Registered Social landlords fulfill their legal obligation of an annual gas safety check.
- SARA function: The automatic temperature control function, permits the boiler (when the heating temperature selector is set within the blank bullet points) to automatically adjust (raise) the heating.
- Intuitive, simple to use back-lit LCD display that indicates the boiler operating status - ensures end-users can easily operate and adjust the appliance.
- Easy to understand diagnostic display aids the service engineer in the unlikely event of a fault developing.
- Built-in Cyclonic Separator: Provides a significant improvement in the effectiveness of the ‘air separator‘ and can also capture particulates from the system water.
- Single electronic circuit board: Simplifies commissioning and servicing.
- Front mounted heat exchanger assists in simple maintenance.
- Built-in 'OpenTherm' (OT) technology: Industry standard method of controls/communications for thermostats, remo