VOKERA Compact 25A Combination Boiler, Horizontal Flue and RF Thermostat Boiler Kit
£554.40 inc. of VAT
£462.00 ex. of VAT
£486.96 inc. of VAT
£405.80 ex. of VAT
The VOKERA Compact 25A Condensing Combination Gas Boiler (25 kW Domestic Hot Water Output) is a fully automatic, wall-mounted, room sealed, fan assisted, high efficiency Vokera combi boiler, which provides both Central Heating (CH) and Domestic Hot Water (DHW) on demand, with DHW supplied directly from the boiler.
The Vokera Compact 25A Combi Boiler features:
- High Efficiency and NOx Class 5 rated performance, Energy Saving Trust Recommended certification mark.
- Complies with the S.E.D.B.U.K. scheme, band ''A'': Meaning it operates at higher efficiency (SAP 2005 - up to 90.1%) and uses less gas to heat the water, therefore it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
- Ideally suited for smaller sized properties such as a 1-2 bedroom apartment/flat/terrace house with 1 bathroom, and requires no hot water cylinder or cold water storage tank, thus minimising the space it occupies.
- Designed for easy and quick installation/replacement: NEW rear flue option (in addition to the standard top flue) as well as compact dimensions and low lift weight enable a flexible and versatile installation with the boiler able to be sited almost anywhere in the house - for example, kitchen cupboard (please check Installation Manual for clearances), and standard Vokera pipework layout enables simple, straight forward and trouble-free replacement of older Vokera models.
- Simple commissioning: Only minimal adjustments are required after installation, and automatic modulation eliminates the need to range rate the boiler.
- Plated heat exchanger reduces the risk of scaling and comes with 5-year anti-scale warranty.
- Incorporates Vokera's recently introduced Cyclonic Separator: Provides a significant improvement in the effectiveness of the 'air separator' and can also capture particulates from the system water.
- Anti-cycling control: Prevents energy wasteful on/off cycling and reduces wear and tear.
- Built-in frost protection: Protects the appliance against the risk of frost damage during periods of cold weather both for CH and DHW.
- Hot water 'survivor' function: If the hot water thermistor fails it will use the primary thermistor to provide hot water at 55°C to ensure a supply of warm water is available.
- Pre-heat function enables to manually select the pre-heat function according to their own individual tastes and requirements, improving comfort.
- Combustion analysis test point for easy servicing and maintenance.
- NEW aesthetics including easy to understand diagnostic display aids the service engineer in the unlikely event of fault development and individual heating and hot water controls ensure a simple operation of the appliance.
- Flexible and versatile push-fit flueing options up to 45m (twin flue system): Enable the boiler to be sited almost anywhere in the house (flues must be purchased separately).
- Compatible with the full range of Vokera controls and accessories (purchased separately).
- Can be converted to LPG with LPG Kit.
- NEW aesthetics: Cleanly styled Italian designed casing blends easily into any setting.
- 2 year parts and labour warranty.
The Vokera Compact 25A Combi Boiler specifications:
This combination boiler has been designed for use with a sealed central heating systems only and comes fully tested and assembled - no need to check burner pressure or carry out a combustion analysis check.
Fully integrated electronic control board featuring electronic temperature control, anticycle control, pump over-run, self-diagnostic fault indicator, full air/gas modulation.
Aluminium heat exchanger.
Electronic ignition with flame supervision.
Integral high-head pump.
Water pressure switch.
WE ACCEPT SECURE PAYMENTS BY: