SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC Thorsman TP2B Brown Wall Plugs 8mm x 40mm, Box of 100, 1005008
SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC Thorsman TP2B Brown Wall Plug Fixings 1005 008 are Ø8mm x 40mm wall plugs of polythene for light-weight installations in most building materials; designed for use with 10-14g screws; Box of 100 (supplied on a sprue of 10 for convenience and boxed in 100's).
Thorsman TP from Schneider Electric is a wall plug of polythene for light-weight installations in most building materials. The plug is especially suitable for installations where shear loads are dominating. TP has a smooth surface to get high friction against the wall of the hole. Four slits spread the radial expansion in all dimensions. The wall plug has a collar and wings to prevent the plug from rotating and disappearing into the hole.
Thorsman TP wall plugs are colour-coded to identify each plug size. The Colour Code is printed on the cartons.
- Easy to install.
- Suitable for: Concrete, stone, low-density concrete, expanded clay, hollow bricks and blocks, solid bricks and plasterboard.
- Double-expansion: Giving high load values.
- Moulded with prominent side fins (wings): To restrict rotation and prevent fall out from overhead holes.
- Rim (collar): Prevents the plug disappearing into the hole.
- Four slits: Spread the radial expansion in all dimensions.
- Dimensions (Ø x L), mm: 8mm x 40mm.
- Drill size: Ø7mm - ALC concrete; Ø8mm - concrete; Ø8mm - brick.
- Drilling depth: >= 45mm.
- Suitable for screws: 10g, 12g, 14g (Ø5-6mm).
- Material: PEHD (high densitypolyethylene).
- Colour: Brown.
- Box of 100: Come as 10 individual sprue strips with 10 plugs per strip, packed in box of 100.
- Contractual warranty: 18 months.